Mastering Gingival Architecture and Colour
Date and Location
Jul 14, 2016 - Jul 15, 2016
6600 Dixie Road Unit #1
Mississauga, ON L5T 2Y2
14 CE Hours
* 15% Cancellation Fee.
* No refunds within 48 hours of course date.
The ultimate guide to the accurate replication of gingival architecture and color as found in nature. Learn new techniques and tips that will enable you to mimic a patient's particular age related gingival tissue status in the wax try-in stage, and predictably in the final prosthesis. In this two-day hands on course, participants will learn gingival waxing techniques using Candulor's Aesthetic Color Waxes, and two techniques for final gingival characterization, positive build up using the Nexco composite system, and negative mould characterization using Candulor's Aesthetic Color Set Easy Acrylics. The value of digital photography in capturing your results for use with patients and clients will also be highlighted.
During the hands-on portion of the course, participants will learn:
· Age Related Gingival Architecture (Digital Presentation)
· Accurate Client Communication (Digital Presentation)
· Replication in Wax (Hands-On)
· Positive and Negative Finalization (Hands-On)
· Finishing and Polishing Technique (Hands-On)
· Capture Your Art with Digital Photography (Digital Presentation & Demo)